FEELFREE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of retail purchase on the hull and one (1) year on the accessories.
If you have a warranty issue please contact your Feelfree dealer, from where you originally purchased your boat, for assistance. Supply serial number, date of purchase, and photos of
issue for speedy service.
If you purchased your Feelfree product from feelfreekayak.co.nz website or KAYAKER Limited directtly, please use contact us page for assistance or use email or phone numbers provided.
The warranty registration form should be submitted within 30 days of original purchase date.
Consumer must keep their sales receipt for proof of purchase.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of products.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper handling and storage.
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused while the product is in possession of a freight carrier or any party other than KAYAKER Limited.
- Products used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Products that have been structurally altered or modified.
- Products designated as “prototypes”, “demos”, or sold in “as is” condition unless specified
- Products that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Products determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity that is customary for the product.
- Variations in color of products are not covered by warranty.
- Consequential and incidental damage
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to KAYAKER Limited. This limited
warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects.